12/02/2008

twilight and boerwors

--this is from the cell, so pardon the punctutation. sadly i am not ee cummings:

l(a

le

af
fa

ll

s)
one
l

iness --

It must have been being stuck on the wrong side of the boerwors curtain that did it. 4 days is too long a time, and you becomen susceptible to THINGS:
Using words like beswadder and wanting to climb bellville hill and spend all my time at Tygervalley center.

It was all too much, and I agreed to run the Twilight run.

Lets pause for a moment of silence. in anticipation of the death of my toesy woesy's.
Feel free to 'Ag shame' me at your leisure.

Pictures of horrible toe death will be forthcoming.
Alas. The Boerwors Beckons.



somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond
any experience,your eyes have their silence:
in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me,
or which i cannot touch because they are too near

No comments: